Mac and Cheese Left Overs-Our hot lunch recipe wagon presents a hot lunch you can take to work or school. Our recipes are quick, easy and less than 30 minutes to cook. Cook our recipes the night before, refrigerate and reheat the next day. Or, on the other hand, you can cook our meals and freeze them for next week’s lunch. Our special today is Mac and Cheese Left Overs
HOT LUNCH RECIPE WAGON: Mac and Cheese Left Overs
¾ pound ground beef
2 tablespoons minced onion
1 ( 14 ounce) can tomato wedges
4 cups leftover macaroni and cheese, in bite -size pieces
1 envelope instant low sodium beef broth
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cook the ground beef medium heat until lightly browned, then drain off the fat. Place the meat along with the minced onion in a casserole.
- Drain the juice from the tomato wedges into a measuring cup and add water ( if necessary) to make ¾ cup liquid. Add the envelope of beef broth and stir.
- Put the macaroni and the tomato wedges in the casserole and pour the liquid over them. Stir ingredients until well mixed.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbly. Pack warm in a heated lunch tote for a great hot lunch to go.
This casserole will keep for 2 days in the refrigerator.
You can carry your hot lunch in a heated lunch tote.
HOT LUNCH CHEF