Below are 5 home remedies to get rid of unsightly wrinkles. For best results, consistency is the key.
Water and Wrinkles
Water Is great for moisturizing your skin. Therefore, you should drink about 2 liters of filtered or pure water. Dehydration makes your skin dry and this can cause wrinkles.
Olive Oil and Wrinkles
Olive oil is also a good home remedy for wrinkles . For instance, olive oil helps to lift wrinkles as well as your skin’s fine lines because it is known to have Vitamin E and A, fatty acids and minerals. As a result, these ingredients successfully fight free radicals. This process helps aids in skin hydration, preservation and restores skin cells. This helps to make your skin look younger.
- Use tepid water, honey and olive oil
- Rinse with warm water
- Apply olive oil and honey (you can also add glycerine) using circle motions
- Massage and leave oil on skin for ½ second
- Place a hot washcloth on your skin for ten minutes
Adding honey and glycerine helps to tighten the skin
Complete this procedure daily to rid your skin of wrinkles
Aloe Vera and Wrinkles
Malic acids in the aloe plant helps to diminish wrinkles.
- Extract the gel from an aloe plant
- Put it on your face for up to 20 minutes
- Rinse with tepid water
Egg Whites and Wrinkles
Proteins in the egg white tightens up the skin to make it appear smoother.
- Using 2 eggs, get rid of the yolk
- Smooth the yolk over the face for up to 25 minutes
Avocado Mask and Wrinkles
Avocado contains monounsaturated fat and vitamin E that does wonders to moisturize the skin. In addition, it is instrumental in getting rid of wrinkles
- Using ½ of an avocado, and 2 tablespoons of flaxseed, fresh cream
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey
- Make a paste
- You will need to ground the flaxseeds
- Apply to your skin for up to 1 hour
Say goodbye to wrinkles !!